Tuesday, September 2, 2008

An Afterthought

So.. while re-reading my blog from last night.. I realize I may have been a little harsh. I was venting... but you know.. it happens. I don't hate everyone who quotes the Dark Knight... nor anyone who thinks its the best movie ever. I just hate the general population...

That is all.

(EDIT)
I also realize that the rant makes it seem like I don't think you can be a Batman fan having only seen the movies. This is not true. I just get frustrated with what I refer to as "Teen Titans Syndrome", where one becomes infatuated with an adaptaion of a great series, and then act like they're the defacto source of information about it.

Also.. as pointed out earlier.. the rant comes off as kind of elitist with the Kubrick stuff and such.. and it shouldn't. I just don't understand why people haven't seen at least ONE Kubrick movie >.>

No comments: